30 + Regular research papers
3 Keynote speakers
4 Discussion panels
3 Technical presentations
The conference topics include all Mechanical and industrial Engineering fields listed below, but not limited to :
Advances in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Technology & Innovation.
- Future Development in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Education.
Materials, Industrial Production and manufacturing
- Material Management
- Composite Materials
- Advances in Material and Industrial Operations
- Modeling & simulation of Mechanical and Industrial systems
- Processes Design and manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes.
- Sustainable Manufacturing.
- Industrial Tribology.
- Insurance and Quality Control.
- Green Manufacturing.
- Human Factors Engineering.
- Management of Control Environment .
Thermal Power Mechanical Science and Technology Advances
- Thermodynamic Sciences.
- Heat Transfer and Equipment in Industry.
- Fluid mechanics, Piping Systems and Turbo Machinery.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, Analytical and Experimental Modeling of Flow Systems.
- Multiphase Flows.
- Nano-Fluids and their Engineering Applications.
- Desalination Plants.
- Power Plants.
- Refrigeration and air Conditioning.
- Automotive Engineering.
- Sustainable Building.
- Utilization of New and Renewable Energy Sources.
- Energy Management
- Design and Development of E-Learning Systems for Mechanical Power Science.
Applied Mechanical Science and Technology Advances
- Instrumentation and Testing.
- System Dynamics and Simulation.
- Dynamic Systems and Control.
- Engineering Acoustics.
- Applied Mechanics.
- Machinery and Machine Design.
- Dynamics and Vibration.
- Solid Mechanics.
Automation and Robotics
- Mechatronics .
- Industrial and Service Automation.
- Industrial Robots and Their Applications.
- Service and Mobile Robots.
- Drones and Their Applications.
- Artificial Intelligence and its Application in Mechanical Engineering
- NANO Technology and MEMS.