Instructions for Authors
How to Prepare a Paper
To submit a paper to ICMIE2022, please read the following submission instructions carefully to verify that your paper document is formatted correctly. Please read the instructions detailed guidelines on formatting the submitted document, as well as a description of how the review process works.
Originality & Plagiarism Policy
- ICMIE2022 is committed to advance original work of scholarship
- It is the author(s) responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Language: English or Arabic language
- Number of Pages: Maximum 6 pages
- Page Size: A4 format
- File Format: PDF and DOCx
- File Size: 4MB maximum
- Abstract: It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords: from 3 to 6 keywords.
Your submission for the ICMIE2022 must comply with the standard IEEE templates (Microsoft Word) found in the link below
Double Blind Review Process
All submitted papers will be reviewed based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing process. As an author, you are required to preserve the anonymity of your submission, while at the same time allowing the reader to fully grasp the context of related past work, including your own. Papers that do not comply to double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
All authors must transfer to the ICMIE2022 any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Transferring copyright is a necessary requirement for publication. On accepting your paper you will receive a copyright document which must be hand signed and sent to ICMIE2022.